Are you wondering how to download Tiktok videos without watermarks? Now, you are in the right place to get the information on that question! Well, One of the most appealing features of the popular social media app is the ability to save your favorite memes, recipes, dances, and other content to your smartphone’s camera roll or gallery.
You can effortlessly save and share clips after you know how to download TikTok videos. That way, if you wish to watch a video again, you’ll be able to do so. You’ll be glad to have your bookmarked movies nearby whether you’re attempting to learn new moves, recalling recipes, or simply rewatching something that interests you.
How to Download Tiktok Videos from Phone
TikTok creators have the option of allowing other users to download their videos. That means you won’t be able to save every TikTok video you view to your phone’s camera roll. If you stumble upon a TikTok video that doesn’t allow you to save it, don’t worry.
However, most TikTok videos are available for download, in our experience. You may start storing your favorite video content right now by following the steps below on how to download TikTok videos.
Download Tiktok Videos from Android
You can use this service below to download TikTok videos to your Android phones without the need for a watermaker. There are three basic steps.
1. Copy The Video’s URL
- Open the TikTok application. Select “Share” from the drop-down menu.
- To save the video URL to your system clipboard, press the “Copy Link” button.
2. Look for The Video
- Go to snaptiktok on your browser.
- Tap the “Search” button after pasting the video link into the search field.
3. Get The Video or Audio
- Select MP3/MP4 from the format drop-down menu.
- To save your video locally, tap the “Download” option.
- To save the video to your DropBox account, tap the “DropBox” button.
- To see the QR image, tap the “QR Code” button. Your friend or anybody else can scan the image and immediately download the video to the phone.
Download TikTok Videos from iOs
Depending on the OS version and device type, the operating procedure varies.
The download can be done through the browser: Safari, on an iPhone with iOS 13+ or an iPad with iPadOS 13+.
- Locate your target video in the TikTok app or on the TikTok website.
- To save the video URL, tap the Share icon at the right bottom of the video and select Copy Link.
- Copy and paste this URL into the box above. Click the Search button to get it.
- To view the folder containing the video you just downloaded, click the Download icon in the top right corner of your browser.
- By selecting the Share and Save video options, you can save it to your library.
iOS 12 or lower on an iPhone or iPad
- Install the Readdle Documents app from the App Store. Google the name and you’ll be able to find it in the Apple Store. It’s completely free.
- To use the app’s browser, open it and click the Browser button on the menu bar at the bottom of the app window.
- Put our site’s URL into your browser’s address bar to get to it.
- Copy and paste the video URL into the input box, then download the video as described above for iOS 13+.
Well, those are some steps on how to download Tiktok videos from your phone. Enjoy it!